If you are looking for the UPS Terms & Condition of Carriage, then in this article you will get to know about it. The following article contains detail information on their rules and regulation of carriage services. This is the current version of the UPS Carriage Services. This is the latest version with all the following applications obtained by the UPS office. Scroll down to know more.
UPS Terms & Condition Of Carriage
The UPS terms & Condition means that the purpose of the carriage service shall mean the terms & conditions of the company in the country of departure. As they are providing services worldwide by giving all postal services. The terms and conditions are part of the shipping contracts. That contains the general rules to follow by the company and other sub-departments related to the shipping services. The entire United Postal Service is engaged in transportation in its own territory. It also interchanges with its affiliates through some joint functions related to the services.
There are many points to keep in mind while contracting the UPS services related to the shipping. After this section, the entire segment is about the points which you should know before going for the UPS Carriage Service. As they too recommend following and reading their terms and condition so that they can work smoothly while shipping the packages. Here we go with the main UPS Terms & Conditions of Carriage Services.
Main Points In UPS Terms & Condition
The following section contains the points you should remember while contracting the UPS Carriage service or shipping services. The points are as follows, which include:
Commodities Handled & Restrictions
The United Post Service offers the general terms of commodities and restrictions which usually are as follows:
- The very first subject of the terms and conditions is that while shipping any package to the UPS Worldwide Express FreightTM the actual weight should not be more than 70 kilograms, 108 inches (270 cm) and the total length should be 157 inches (400 cm). If there is overweight then the UPS shipping charges will be more than its actual price.
- No service will be recommended while shipping if the package price is more than USD 50,000. Shipping will not allow any jewelry to ship over worldwide. The local currency value will be USD 500 and if the transportation pallet is more than USD 1,00,000 then it will not declare as shipping.
- USP will not ship items such as coins, currency, postage stamps, negotiable instruments, money orders, unset precious stones, industrial diamonds and it will also not accept live animals shipping.
- They do not provide any shipping protection from heat or cold. So, if the package is something that can get affected by the heat or cold then it will ship to the other place by your own risk of factors.
- No services will recommend to the renders beyond the transportation terms & conditions. UPS will strictly follow the laws & regulations without that shipping is prohibited.
Thus, these are some general terms of commodities and restrictions of the UPS Terms & Condition of Carriage services. The next section is about the additional charges, scroll down to know more.
Additional Handling Charges
This section will tell you about the additional handling charges while shipping the carriage, which includes:
- In case of outside shipping, the container is made of metal or wood will charge some extra money.
- Encased of corrugated cardboard shipping or any cylindrical shaps items like barrel, drum, pail, or tire will charge extra.
- If the package contains the longest side of 48 inches (122 cm) and the second-longest side with 30 inches(70 cm) then UPS will add some handling charges.
- Package with more than the additional weight of 70 pounds (30 kilograms) will count in the additional charges.
Hence, UPS Terms & Condition have the right to exceed all the following packages’ laws and special handling charges. Some general returns of UPS will refuse if the package contains beyond these rules and regulations. UPS has every right to take additional handling charges and not to break any laws and regulations that can harm their reputed company. So, UPS Terms & Condition says that “Rules And Regulations with all the possibilities responsibilities of the package will be taken care of by them”.
Restrictions and Conditions
The packages must comply with the following conditions:-
- Should not weigh more than 70 kgs.
- The value should not exceed the local currency equivalent of USD 50,000.
- There must not be any prohibited items
- The goods must not endanger human life.
- The pallets must be packed in such a way so that they can be forklifted.
- UPS EMPLOYEES BENEFITS
- UPSers Policy – Return & Refund Services
- UPS Holiday Shipping Alert [December 2019]
- UPS Holiday Shipping Alert [November 2019]
All the above-mentioned information is truely formed by the United Postal Services. UPS Terms & Condition Of Carriage has been followed by each of the executive members while shipping any package. I hope you have understood the laws of the USP. I have provided all the exact rights given to them and followed them. You can ask questions in the under given comment box. Give feedback on the following article in the same comment box.